By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Final Immunity Challenge - Chain of Fools

Overview: For this challenge, you will be given facts pertaining to each member of the jury (excluding Michelle). The facts in between each person will relate to the players directly above and below it.

The blank spaces will be numbered. To solve for this puzzle, you must match the juror to the number they correspond to. You will do this in your confessional. 
Example:

Never won a season
Has Played Stranded
Has hosted more than 1 season
Has hosted for 15 years

In this scenario. Dean would be person 1, Loveita would be person 2 and Jeff Probst would be person 3.  So your answer would be:
1. Dean
2. Loveita
3. Jeff Probst

There's one more catch. This grid showing the connections will be in the form of a puzzle that you MUST FIRST SOLVE. 

The first player to post the unscrambled puzzle using the original image links AND the correct list of contestants that complete the chain will win Individual Immunity and cannot be voted out tonight.

Rules: 
  • This is an individual challenge, no helping one another.
  • You must post the unscrambled puzzle using original image links in your confessional (just like the first immunity challenge).
  • You must post the correct list of jurors numbered correctly in your confessional forum.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Voce
I can't find the piece above the bottom right one and i accidentally deleted my whole thing while trying to go back and forth 

Voce

• Zagreus Tribe

Zagreus Tribe
  • Awards: Posts