By Catalie
Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom

I decided to make a fancy little banner for this blog because it's prettier on the eyes but also I was extremely jello of Dani's in the last season of Isolated so I'm stealing her shit. Imitation is the highest form of flattery and all of that. 🖤

That said that quote is literally me, and my sig at ORGy at the moment so I'm using it here too because it so ridiculously me. And thus I will beegin this officially with talking to myself about myself. The truth is, I have no fucking time for much of anything right now, because I have way too much on my plate. ORG life, I'm hosting two games ((One that started a couple nights ago.)) and another creative one, and then the 9 zillion things I do in life being the homemaker and mom of a house of 9 people, it's just fucking insane. And real life is kicking me in the ass for the holiday shit and my father's health and ability to be mobile without help is huge thing right now. So I'm taking care of him even more than I have been and I hate even thinking about this, but he's probably not got too long left and had a few really big falls in the last several weeks and it's a lot. So ORGs right now are my way of keeping my mind busy too, or else I'd be more of a mess. My point in all of this is, I really don't have time for another game lul But I am making my best effort to follow this season, because I love my Stranded lurking experiences more than I can express, and I wouldn't miss this special little season even if it kills me, so I'll do my best here.

I won't be able to do the Discord shit a lot, though I did read some stuff but just DMing and shit that isn't with my co-hosts at the moment isn't a thing I can commit to. But I can bee here every morning for an bit to check in and read shit, so that's what I'm doing the most and that is why this blog is happening at the board.

Anyways, moving on to the game overall. I'm pumped and excited for a small game not gonna lie. It's a cute way to do this, I know Poodz was hoping for a bigger cast but this intimate merged style I think will promote and become fodder for a more intense game. And I read his post telling bitches this is the time to make moves and get shit done, since duh it totally is. There shouldn't be an easy boots here, honestly. I think for some of this cast each player who leaves should be calculated, so I can't wait to see how they all take that on. I also am very pleased with this line up, I'm just glad Dom is not in this. :x I can't imagine how he would have handled this, but on the flipside it's actually kind of sad too. Since everyone expected his return and I think with this particular cast he woulda been in an amazing spot, but oh well.  The Bounty twist is fine? I'm not too keen on how it's being approached by one player, but that might just be a quick shit post and I'm reading too much into it, but we'll get to that in a bit. For now, this should be a really good time.

That being said, I'm going to get into this cast real quick and shit I've read and gleaned from confessionals today and just general comments for the opening, let's go.

Carolyn - I like seeing her back here, I know she was a lot more absent in the last game and I'm glad to see her recognize that and want to do better. She's so sweet and endearing so I'm hoping she finds some footing here.
Hali - Queen shit right here, obviously rooting for her hard. I wish she posted an update, since I have no clue what's going on with her yet. But I expect greatness. And obviously the others know how sweet and great she is, so I can see her getting really far but I don't know about her winning because she's so damn likable someone is going to cut her throat before tramples these bitches in the end.
King James - It's true what I said to Morgan, I was a a JaMorgan stan in the last season and I am again here too.. though his take on Stephanie and inability to let that shit go or talk it through is a bit much, I won't lie. Granted, I KNOW how he felt about Steph last time around and quite frankly I felt the same way, lul But bro, it's a new game. Stephanie is kind of on an island somewhat or at least would be open to talking. She's a cunt, not a brick wall. I think he and Morgan might struggle a bit with the obvious tension between them and her, maybe this is the rivalry of the season? I actually hope so, since it'll keep shit spicy. But truth be told, idek which side to root for, since I want them all to do well here. D:
Michelle - Didn't really get to see her play last time, but loved her updates so far and her personality and the stuff she posted so far is hella endearing. 🖤
Mike - MIKEonos domination for the win. This is so bias as fuck, but I don't give a shit. Would love to see Mike win this season. Also, he did get to the finals in Beevivor 20 and played a stellar social game, and the strategy was not bad at all either.. though him wanting to boot his own BvW partner was lulz worthy to watch, probs not so much for Cochran D: But still, I love that he can grasp his biggest issue from the past games, and that was making assumptions about shit or reading too much into things and creating a narrative that just didn't exist lol And then working against it, it's really hard to watch that type of play from this end, especially from a player who is so on point overall. But he's learned to stave off that shit and I'm totally rooting for him to get this win hardcore. But I can also see him being the #bigmove target later. Also highkey love how he and James talk about each other, lol It's like they are tight but also cautious for all the right and wrong reasons. 
Morgan🖤🖤🖤 I truly was devastated by her boot, and I knew it was coming but it just got worse when Dom left her that novel in a whisper lul But she was always leaving there, unless something drastic happened. But still, love having her here with James. Hate the Steph tension. I really wish people would just come out and be real and have a conversation and move on. Some of the best ORG relationships and strong bonds come from bitches who are "enemies" who decided to get real and play together. Anyways, I'm sure her and James will get broken up in a few rounds, I just sadly don't see them getting to stay together the entire time, but I'd be glad to be proven wrong on this.
Naseer - Didn't really get to see him in action last time around, his updates are cute so we'll see where things go for him. 
Paul - Sorry, but he's already on my shit list. I mean, I know some of the details from his boot ((Though those were the rounds I missed in AS)) but like for this shit alone: "Okay so my bounty is Stephanie. that's a bit bummy because I like her but consider her my number one target now. I'm doing anything I can to get a box. " this bitch has got to go. The worst thing about this too, is that I think if he does target her then Morgan and James will hop on that and that's gross. Like there was a bounty twist like this in a BvW game that sp did based on One Piece ((Terrible game :) )) Anyways, no one killed anyone for it there and I love the idea for the twist though, don't get me wrong. It's just the fact that he's saying shit like "I'm doing anything" to get a box, like fuck off. Sorry not sorry. I mean maybe he's just talking shit and smack because it was early since that post was from two days ago, lul I just don't dig that mentality, but also I don't want Steph to go for such a stupid fucking reason and I already know others who will jump to kill her, so it just sucks.
Rodney - Thank you, next. 
Stephanie - Part of me is rooting for her because I did end up having some major respect for it by the end of her stay in the last game, and that was after I got over not digging her, lul but like I think I'm just super supportive now and rooting for her to get passed all the shit she has against her. That's the crux in open-id either way, you come in with pre-existing factors obviously. It's just really sad that she could be ousted just for who she is. I mean I get that her relationships with the others weren't hot either, but I really do wish these people can make some peace. Especially since I see them all as the big threat types too. I really hope she doesn't get got early, but with so much against her already it might be hard to stay afloat. Granted, I have not read any PMs and some people didn't go over shit as detailed in confessionals than others, and the game is just starting really but still. Hoping I'm wrong and she gets out of the hole she's in with some peeps. 
Sydney - Didn't really get to see her in action last time either, but she was active in the server and I love how people are reacting to her, lol Wasn't she the one who eluded to fucking Ozzy or being in that circle of Survivor famewhores in LA? lol idk maybe I'm wrong, but I remember someone talking about that on the reunions or whatever, I feel like it was her but idk. And she's so real and raw in the little she's said, we love an oversharing, self-aware Queen. I also believe she was innocent of any crimes she did NOT commit. 
Voce - Don't really know him well either, but I loved Mike's Prof X take for him, so there's that? But also he's kind of adorably oblivious with thinking someone found the HII cus he can't get into the forum either lul

And that's about it for now. I'll bee back later or tomorrow  *meow*
Tyler, Susie Smith, John and 4 others liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom
By John
Custom Custom Group Group
Horrendous takes on Paul and Rodney. Both are awesome. Otherwise - great read. 

There are legitimately no duds in this cast, but I am very worried about a tough boot order. If Michelle leaves first again, we riot. 

John

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Group
By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
Nice write-up! Always awesome to read your takes, you're the bee's knees.

And yeah, Sydney didn't allude to the Ozzy stuff, she shared quite a bit about it. Searching Ozzy in the Mykonos discord will uncover much of it. :laugh:

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Posts Custom
Thank you for that <3 I thought I recalled that.

That said,  I missed a few rounds last week clearly, I logged after the week ended and caught up with all of those boots from Morgan to Naseer. Sad to se James and Morgan out so soon, and I feel like James is so misunderstood. I feel like the game he plays is damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't think he's as awful as the narrative others try to build around him. I think he's not afraid to play the game and because of his reputation, it's easier for bitches to pile on him. I was a little offput by shit Paul was giving him in those TCs until I read Paul's confessional when he said it was all for show, I can handle that more than the bullying shit he was getting. And then Stephanie continuing to give him shit since "He shouldn't be here" was not a great look either, then I read her confessional about how James is not allowed to talk shit or be an asshole, but she is. Then I realized she's just a self-aware hypocritcunt Queen. <3 Love her to death in this and as happy as I am to see Hali truly thriving this season, I'm just as ecstatic Steph won that war between her and James/Morgan. 

Anyways, I'm here for the Final 7 round/Tribal Council since I finally have a somewhat free night of making dinner and watching this game,  and I made it for the double so that's hot. So obviously I'm not Paul's biggest fan, though I care about him more now that I got to ~know~ him, since I really didn't know him from shit when this started... my point is, I think him going is the wrong move for Hali and Mike and I hate how this affects Michelle and her game as well, this is just sad. I get that it's a double and shit has to get done and I like her enough too but Sydney has got to go. I don't even know who the second target is?

Oh never mind, I got word it's maybe possible Sydney, which I do think she needs to go like now. I mean don't get me wrong, I know it's deep game now and just a few rounds til the end but I would rather she was gone so the rest of these bitches could duke it out for thos eed game spots. And like, I do enjoy her arc and she is a cockroaching Goddess of the season, the scrappy underdog who has a life and still manages to play as much as she can and is extremely entertaining and fun to watch. And I totally relate and love her for pushing through this game with her life but her comment in her confessional about why she keeps getting targeted because she's a "goat" from the survery shit ((Which I don't believe she's a full goat, just not threatening in the "big player" type way here.)) and I know it's her schedule and bitches writing her off, but my thing is, girl you ARE a threat because you take up a seat in the finals, girl. I know she's not super serious, but I just hate that mentality in ORGs or on Survivor. You're still threatening to other people's games, honestly everyone in the game is a threat to people who's goal is to make the end, I won't even say win because you can't win unless you make the end, so worry about that first. And you can't make the end if someone less threatening is set aside while the big dogs eat each other, it never works out. Granted, I think her staying is good for Steph if she can pull off that final 3 she wants, and I  wouldn't hate a Steph/Syd/Voce final 3 but for the fact that Voce could win in that combo and he's great here, just boring as fuck personality wise, lol he lacks any and all charisma but I think on paper and just by this jury so far, he beats those girls handily?

Honestly though, I am not even sure what can get Mike and Hali or Mike or Hali to the finals anymore besides immunity? And I get that it's final 7 and a double and options were limited etc. But I think one of them is out next, or they both go back to back? I feel really bad for Hali in this situation, since I did think her idea for the girls Final 3 was amazing. <3 But I think she's just too threatening to take to the end, so I wouldn't blame Steph for ditching her at all. It just breaks my heart because Hali went to her to plan shit out to get them to the end and cut the guys, and even though that would be an epic as fuck finale, I don't blame Steph at all for wanting to slit her throat, lul Hali is everything in this season, and as much as people like Steph, Paul, Mike and Michelle have had a better run in this game, I am most proud of Hali too, since I think she never got a chance to go as hard and it's been amazing seeing her strategic mind work. And she is legitimately is a real life Disney Princess, Mike is right about that.

But there is a lot Mike is wrong about and that's also sad. I think he had all the tools and connections to make it to the end and win, but I think he's his own worst enemy here and on the flipside I know open-id is harder to play, and for someone like him who does get along with people easily and makes them love him it's always going to be harder. I mean, how many people said he was their number one in this cast? At least 3-4, Steph, Hali, Voce kinda and Paul basically. And I do think James/Morgan relied on him hella even with James and him questioning each other, idk. He's also playing too much into the real life shit, and I felt that after reading his confessional about self-evicting for the girls, lol Like it's a bit much, especially since he can get a bug up his ass an hour later and turn on them. After the shit he did to James/Morgan and is doing to Paul, I'm shocked he isn't the villain of the season. ((Or he might be, but this jury doesn't care~)) I know James got a lot of shit, and I love and respect Mike but bro, this is a not it lol  I think he's emotional for good reason, he's been playing with this entire cast the entire time and it's hard and mentally exhausting ((For the entire cast not just him)) and I know he does care for these people. But when you are seen as that big of a threat, and then go lying to others it's not gonna work for you. Also, l I just saw Paul call him out so yeah. I would love for him to win so that I win the draft~ but I just don't see it, unless he wins his way to the end, and even then I can see people voting against him if there is someone better to vote next to him lul

Anyways, that's my ramble while cooking and blogging, see you for the finale probs idk! 
Loveita Adams liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Posts Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom Posts
Well, after watching this TC I RECANT everything I said about Sydney going, she must stay at all costs til the end. She is on fire in this TC. <3

I am highkey glad Michelle is idoling her now too, I don't want Hali to get fucked over. But I think she and Mike dug their own graves anyways, so idke anymore. 
Lindsey, Dean Kowalski liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom Posts
By Catalie
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Group Custom
I have to keep saying this, I love Mike but voting out Paul over Sydney and then whatever that shit in TC was lul Sadly, I am pretty sure Stephenie and Hali are fucked now? Though Voce will stick with Steph, but idk. I can also see a Michelle/Sydney/Voce final 3 after this ridiculous tribal council. 

Also, I don't think any of this was simply the product of the double. I think that added to it sure, but like I said on discord, this was all reactions to the actions from the first vote too. I think the Sydney vote shoulda happened at 7, and then Paul at 6, that way you don't have people alienated and no time for damage control. And to be honest, I don't think that much damage control was going to help anyways. 

Mike was amazing here though, I didn't want him out. But this felt like it was inevitable. I still am rooting against a Voce win ((Sorry, bro)) I just don't find him fun to watch, and he's so dry and stuff. And I don't even know what that TC display was, I think instead of coming off like a bad ass, he still falls flat, no offense to him. But he's just missing a spark idk. The rest of the cast are endearing and shit, he's just so vanilla and boring D: I mean it's all cool to be "normal" but who likes normal in Survivor?:bz 

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Group Custom
By Catalie
Group Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
Morgan wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:43:16 pm FTC 

My vote is for Voce

I’d rather vote for a goat than a bitch.

lul @ that. I respect it, since I can see why she's not voting for Stephanie and I don't blame her, but she shouldn't put "My vote is for Voce" at the top, it should read "My vote is against Stephanie" because it's not "For" Voce at all, and she even says it. Also, I feel a bit icky @ Morgan for not even asking shit in FTC and still voting. In case anyone who played Beevivor wonders why my shit has so many rules, it's because of stuff like this. If you are not going to be part of FTC and deal with your jury duty, then you shouldn't vote. This has nothing to do with her voting for Voce though, I am pleased as fuck that he's not winning. ((Sorry, bro. Good game, just not a winning one.)) But I do think him getting votes is fine, wish a vote he got thought wasn't against Stephanie or just because people think he deserves one. But meh, that's just nitpicky~

Anyways, I'm pretty happy that Stephanie is getting the ultimate redemption in this season, she was my second/tie-breaker pick in the Draft so that's hot. I also just read her speech and some of her answers, and she's carried herself well and put on a great performance. I can not get over how self-aware she is and the way she flaunts it gives me life, because some bitches can be totally deluded. And I have a great respect for Steph being so raw and real and not putting on an act or thinking her shit doesn't stink, she's a cunt, yes. But she's still really humble and cool about it, she owns it and that's the mark of a great cunt. Really really happy to have her join the Stranded winner's circle. <3

With Voce, like I said, he played decently but some of the shit he wanted to do was questionable. The whole thing about not making a vote at final 5 was so extra and kind of dumb. "/ I understand his emotional base, trust me. I think I've droned on enough about how open id shit can be, and I get making promises you want to keep to people. But I think even considering that wasn't smart, you want to own your moves in the end. And I said this in the server, but I always hated the "No vote" option or also having no penalty for failing to vote in Stranded, just because of the way people use it not to make choices/get their hands bloody. And it's just wrong, like your main power in Survivor is your vote and if you don't cast one so the chips fall where they may around you, how does that equate to good game play? Anyways, not to talk too much more shit on Voce. But I was actually a little surprised he didn't get voted the goat thingy in the survery round, but I get he was playing well with a bunch of people. Idk if he'll ever read this, and that's fine either way. But in closing wtr to Voce, he is not a bad player at all, I do think he's got the skills. Just needs some fine tuning and a lot more personality, even his speech is just monotone, lul

As for the season as a whole, this was stellar <3 I wish I could have made it to more live rounds, I just did not have time. Quite frankly, I don't have time to write this but I came to do this anyways before the game ends. I have kept up though, and read shit the next day when I could and I managed to make it to the biggest night with that double at least! I loved watching all these peeps get a second chance, they really made this an interesting and successful season and the winner epic as fuck. 

Shout outs to of course Hali and Mike, who I was highkey rooting for the most along with Stephanie. Hali was everything here and I'm so glad she got to play as hard as she did here. <3  Really wish Steph didn't push that Paul vote and the others didn't jump on it, but then I feel like Steph wouldn't have been in line to win as hard, and that was part of her journey and it worked out. Also, I made a mistake, Mike did not make the end of Beevivor 20 HvV/BvW he got final juror, but still the end. 

Oh also, even when I don't post in the server, I do read shit here and there. And I am calling out Dean for harping on Mike "White Knighting" or going out on purpose to save the girls, I stand by the fact that that wasn't even what happened that night. Yes, he made that cringy ((But emotionally charged)) update about falling on his sword for the girls. And I know they both loved him to death and trusted him hella too, and I think the way he was already seen, all he could do is play for them until he got got. So I get it, playing an open-id game even with people you just met/got close to during the game is not easy. In Refuge and Victory, I either had friends there or met new people. And it was just as much of a burden on your mental health and emotional health having people you get to know and play with, and knowing you're going to have to kill them. Sure you still want/try to win, but it's not easy when everyone relies on you either or when you are in a position like Mike when so many bitches in there literally listed the man as their person lol You can't have these ride or dies relying on you and not feeling some type of way. However, like I said, his boot that night had NOTHING to do with throwing himself in front of the speeding bus.

The move to go for Paul was dumb, and that whole charade to Michelle to use the idol on Sydney was just gameplay given that situation. I mean, it did end up saving Hali, but Mike wasn't outright trying to get people to target him. Though he thought he was a target every single minute of every single round <3 But yeah, that shit all happened due to the domino affect that killing Paul and blindsiding bitches caused. And him being fine with his boot on the way out, was pure relief because again, this game was hard for everyone who played. But I do think it was a lot more heavy for Mike. I know he's going to get shit for stuff he said or whatever, so I just want him to know I GET YOU, BRO. If no one else does, I completely understand your feelings about shit here. Do I love your gameplay this season? Not totally, but overall you did your best here and that's what matters, my friend.

That aside lul I do love James and Morgan too, sorry you two left in such a harsh way.  Ended up with a great respect for Paul, I would love to see him play more. Michelle was a huge surprise for me, since I didn't know her from shit but she was a Goddess here and so fun to watch and root for. Sydney! Sorry about wanting you out, but I was a little more invested in t he others and thought bitches would never get you out, but I was happy to see you get some play there near the end and you've been fantastic to watch. I don't know who I'm missing? But whatever.

And I'm out until the next game.. *meow*

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Group Custom
By Dean Kowalski
Group Group Group Group
Oh also, even when I don't post in the server, I do read shit here and there. And I am calling out Dean for harping on Mike "White Knighting" or going out on purpose to save the girls 
You got to read more shit then dear

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom Posts
Well, it was Dominic who used that "White Knight" thing. But you kept harping on his confessional about playing with/for the girls and his bleeding heart shit. You did it several times, and I did reply to that in the server. 

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group Custom Posts